FL Powerball Dec 10 2022 Today Results – Florida Lottery & Winning Numbers
FL Powerball Dec 10 2022 Results – Florida Lottery
FL Powerball Dec 10 2022 Results, Winning Numbers – The Florida Lottery Division of Security Agency announced the Florida (FL) Powerball Dec 10, 2022, Live Drawings. It is necessary to point out that Florida Powerball Live Drawings are held Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday nights at around 10:59 p.m., ET. Therefore, the FL Powerball Lottery Tickets may be purchased up to 59 minutes prior to the live drawing. Which is 10:00 p.m., ET for the night drawing.
Furthermore, Keep visiting floridalottoresults.net for any kind of information related to the Florida Lottery results, and winning numbers. Here, you can see Today FL Powerball Dec 10 2022 Results for Saturday. Also, you can get complete information about Florida Powerball Dec 10, 2022 Results, jackpot, Payout Prize, histories, and game details.
Congratulation FL Powerball Dec 10 2022 Winners
Here are the latest FL Powerball Dec 10, 2022, Results for Saturday by the Florida Lottery Authority. It is a 5-digit number game and the winners are selected by a mechanical lottery ball machine. In addition, Powerball costs $2 per play for Powerball, $3 per play for Powerball with Power Play, $3 for Powerball with Double Play, or $4 for Powerball with Power Play and Double Play.
Get Earliest FL Powerball Dec 10 2022 Results Summary
The table given below contains the summary of Florida Powerball lottery draws, that is held on Saturday, Dec 10, 2022:
|Drawing Date||Lottery Name
||Black Balls||Red Balls||Power Play||Payouts|
|Saturday, Dec 10, 2022||Florida Powerball||23-09-68-49-47||19||2x||$116 Million|
Florida Double Play Dec 10, 2022
|Date||Florida Double Play||Red Balls|
|Saturday, Dec 10, 2022||01-53-34-40-37||2|
Florida Powerball – Next Draw
Dec 12 2022 Monday exactly at 01:30 PM ET.
FL Powerball Dec 10 2022 Estimated Jackpot Prize: $116 Million.
Get other famous Florida Evening lotteries and exclusive live drawing results for Saturday, Dec 10 2022 of Fantasy 5, Mega Millions, Jackpot Triple Play, and Florida Lotto. Moreover, Florida Powerball is also called FL Powerball Lotto. The winning numbers result on this specific page for today is the same as the given results on the official website.
All in all, here you can see today’s FL Powerball Dec 10 2022 Winning Numbers, and the past 30 day’s winning numbers. Also, you can find more information about 7, 10, and 60 days of live drawing, results, and winning numbers in the Florida Powerball lottery. So, a table is given below that shows the dates of drawing dates, winning numbers, jackpot prizes, and the number of winners on a specific day.
Florida Powerball Past 30 Days Winning Numbers
|Drawing Date||Lottery Name||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play|
|10 Dec 2022||FL Powerball||23-09-68-49-47||19||2x|
|07 Dec 2022||FL Powerball||6–28–44–59–61||21||2x|
How To Play FL Powerball Dec 10 2022:
- To play the FL Powerball Dec 10 2022 Lottery, Select five numbers from 1 through 69. Because it is a 5-digit game.
- Select a Powerball number from 1 through 26.
- For a chance to win cash prizes in an additional draw held after the Powerball draw, using the same numbers played on your Powerball ticket, check the double play box. Double play costs an additional $1 per play.
- After that, give your complete play slip and payment to the retailer and you can receive a printed ticket with the draw date, and winning numbers.
How To Claim FL Powerball Dec 10 2022:
- Prizes under $600 may be paid in person instantly by Florida Lottery retailers.
- Players with prizes of $600 or more may claim via secure drop-off inside any Florida Lottery district office.
- You can claim your prize by mailing your game ticket to a Florida Lottery office.
- Winners of $600 or more must complete a Winner Claim Form with the required documentation proving their identity.
- Florida Lottery drawing prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
Source: FL Powerball Dec 10 2022 for more updated information on Lottery payouts and Federal tax obligations visit www.irs.gov.